Welcome to the Irish Amateur Wrestling Association 2018 Club Affiliation sign up form.
Clubs may apply for affiliation to the IAWA. Affiliation is based on the calendar year and fees
are due on the 1st January each year. Whilst affiliation is compulsory for competitors and
officials, the IAWA welcomes and encourages membership from any person seeking to demonstrate
support for the Association. All members have equal opportunity to participate in moulding the
structure of their respective Region and in turn representation on the IAWA Council.
The fee for 2018/2019 is €100
Optionally you can add Public Liability Insurance an additional €250
Please read the Club Affiliation and Insurance Policy.
Learn how to start a club.
- Your Club will be able to take advantage of Public Liability Insurance
(additional Fee, terms & conditions apply)
- Access for your members to take out IAWA Individual Insurance.
- Club affiliation entitles all your Club Members (Junior and Senior) to
a 50% discount IAWA Membership
- Access to for Government Funding
- Opportunity for your members to be selected to represent Ireland at
Championships, World Championships, select International competitions and the
- Participation for your members to take part in International wrestling
- Access to high performance coaching and training camps organised by
- Discount on IAWA Wrestling Referee and Officials courses
- Click here for all the benefits of Club Affiliation